Complete & Print Forms - You can complete most of the forms listed below right on your computer before you print. Simply click on a field in the form and type in the appropriate information. Then print the completed form, sign and mail it to Carpenters Trusts. These printable forms are in PDF format. To read and print them, you need the free Adobe Reader (which is probably already installed in your system). Click here if you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your system.
- Enrollment Application - Pension — To name a beneficiary you must complete this form for the Carpenters Retirement Plan and the Carpenters Individual Account Pension Plan. Please mail this form to: Carpenters Trusts of Western Washington. The mailing address, website and telephone number are on the reverse side of this form.
- Application For 401(k) Contributions — If you qualify and would like to make 401(k) contributions to the Carpenters Individual Account Pension Plan, please complete this application and return it to Carpenters Trusts in Seattle. Please provide a copy of the form to your employer(s).
- Application To Rescind 401(k) Elective Contributions — If you elected to have 401(k) contributions to the Carpenters Individual Account Pension Plan and would like to rescind those contributions, please complete this application.
- Federal Income Tax Withholding — Use this form to tell the plan the correct amount of federal income tax to withhold from your payment(s).
- IRA Distribution — If you would like to have all or a portion of your Carpenters Individual Account Pension Plan transferred to an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) or to another qualified plan, please complete this form in its entirety and return it to the Trust Office with your election form.
- Application For Direct Deposit — To apply for Direct Deposit you must complete this form and mail or fax it to the Trust Office. The fax number is (206) 267-0652.
- Special Tax Notice Regarding Plan Payments — This notice explains how you can continue to defer federal income tax on your retirement savings in the plan and contains important information you will need before you decide how to receive your plan benefits.
- Disability Retirement Questionnaire — Use this form to declare disability.
- Disability Retirement Questionnaire - Two-Year Follow-Up — Use this form to declare disability - two-year follow-up.
- Disability Leave of Absence Questionnaire — Use this form to declare a disability leave of absence.
- WUTMA - Custodial Acknowledgment — This form is used to transfer death benefits of Trust participants to minors.
- Retroactive Payment — If the Election of Retirement Benefits form was provided to you after the retirement effective date requested by you on your application, you must make an affirmative election to commence benefits retroactive to the retirement effective date that requested. To make this election, please fill out this form.
- Rule of 80 and ADEA/OWBPA Statement — This form contains a statement of understanding for Rule of 80 Early Retirement.
- Disability Retirement Questionnaire - Follow Up — This is a follow-up questionnaire for disability retirement.
- Sustainable Income Benefit Joint & Survivor Factors — New factors that apply to the sustainable income portion of the benefit for distributions occurring between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017.
Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO)
- QDRO Enrollment Card | Alternate Payee — This is an enrollment card for an Alternate Payee. Please complete this form in its entirety and return it to the Trust Office as soon as possible.
- Model QDRO - Pre-Retirement — This model will help an attorney create a QDRO which will be acceptable to one or both pension plans for a division of benefits before the participant is retired.
- Model QDRO - Post-Retirement — This sample will help an attorney create a QDRO which will be acceptable to the plan for post-retirement.
- Model QDRO - Pop Up — This sample will help an attorney create a QDRO which will be acceptable to the plan for pop up.
See All the Plan Rules and Forms Related to Events in Your Life