These links are offered for your convenience and do not constitute an endorsement of those web sites. The trust funds do not assess the suitability, or give any assurance about the potential value of any opinions expressed or the information contained in any outside links referenced in this web site.
- Express Scripts/Medco — Express Scripts/Medco is the Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) for the Carpenters Health and Security Plan.
- First Choice PPO Network — First Choice Health Network contracts with hospitals, physicians, ancillary providers, and facilities in Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska to provide preferred rates for services.
- Qualis Health — Qualis Health is the medical review agency that precertifies hospital admissions and certain surgeries.
- Mayo Clinic — The renowned Mayo Clinic is a 100 year old not-for-profit, integrated practice of medicine that combines clinical practice with extensive research and education programs. Mayo Clinic provides carpenters and their families with five important health information resources including the Mayo Clinic Guide to Self Care, Ask Mayo Clinic, a 24-hour nurse line, the Mayo Clinic EmbodyHealth Newsletter, the e-Health Program website, and the Mayo Clinic Advisor lifestyle coaching Program.
- Nurtur — Nurtur (formally Cardium Health) provides focused counseling and support to carpenters and their spouses who have chronic disease conditions.
- Quit For Life — Quit For Life is a tobacco cessation program open to carpenters, spouses, and children age 18 and older.
- American Medical Association — Home page of the American Medical Association; contains news, information about the AMA, health and fitness information, a searchable database of physicians, information on managing chronic illnesses, and more.
- Medicare — Medicare's site has information on coverage, eligibility, enrollment, your Medicare card, replacement card ordering, address changes, and help with health care costs. In addition, you can find out about how to choose a nursing
home (alternatives, payment, checklist, patient rights), helpful contacts, view, download, or order Medicare or health related publications, info on how to recognize and prevent fraud and abuse, and material to help you stay