Committed to excellence
Call to enroll and earn a $200 gift card
Here are more reasons you can feel good about joining a Condition Management program from EnvolveTM PeopleCare.
Accredited programs. Envolve PeopleCare's programs are fully accredited by NCQA, the National Council for Quality Assurance. Since its founding in 1990, NCQA has been a central figure in driving improvement throughout the health care system and elevating the issue of health care quality to the top of the national agenda. The NCQA stamp of approval is your assurance that the programs are set up to support your physician's plan to treat your condition. It's also an endorsement of the program's ability to help you learn self-management strategies to achieve positive outcomes.
Envolve PeopleCare's Condition Management programs also are fully accredited by URAC, the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission. An independent, non-profit organization, URAC is a leader in promoting healthcare quality through accreditation and certification programs. URAC's standards keep pace with the rapid changes in the healthcare system, and provide a mark of distinction for healthcare organizations to demonstrate their commitment to quality and accountability.
Committed to satisfaction. Envolve PeopleCare is committed to providing a positive and satisfying experience with its Condition Management programs. Recognizing that satisfaction is greatly dependent on your expectations, Envolve PeopleCare provides the following Member Rights and Responsibilities so you know what you can expect from its program, and what you can do to improve the experience.
As a participant, you have the right to:
- Get information about the program and its staff
- Receive information that is correct and easy to understand
- Get information that lets you make better choices about your health care
- Choose not to be in the program
- Leave the program at any time for any reason
- Know when the program changes or ends
- Take part in all your health care decisions
- Have someone make decisions for you if you cannot
- Be treated with courtesy and respect
- Know the names, training, and experience level of Envolve PeopleCare staff
- Ask to work with different staff person
- Voice complaints about the program and staff, and to speak to a supervisor, if requested
- Use these rights without penalty and have your efforts supported by Envolve PeopleCare.
You also have the right to:
- Have your health information kept private
- Know the ways in which Envolve PeopleCare maintains your privacy
- Look at and copy your health record
- Ask for changes to your health record
- Limit how information about you is used and shared
- Know who got information from your health record
- Appeal differences about your health information and its privacy
As the participant, you have the responsibility to:
- Be active in your coaching process
- Tell your doctor that you joined our program
- Follow your doctor's directions and your Health Coach's advice
- Provide true and correct information about your health
- Tell your Health Coach about any changes to your health or treatment
- Inform your Health Coach if you cannot keep a coaching call so a new time can be scheduled
- Inform your doctor and your Health Coach if you decide to stop taking part in the program
If your situation does not allow you to accept these responsibilities, they are transferred to your family, guardian, or personal representative.
Related Wellness Content
See All the Plan Rules and Forms Related to Events in Your Life