How often am I able to withdraw my vacation funds?
How do I withdraw my vacation funds?
- Visit a branch location to make a withdrawal in person.
- Call or use Home Banking to request a check. Your check can be mailed directly to your home.
- Use your Check Card to make a purchase wherever Visa is accepted.
- Use your Check Card to make an ATM withdrawal.
- Order personal checks to access funds in your account.
Are there any fees associated with the Qualstar account?
Yes – and there are several ways you can avoid paying them. The easiest way is to sign up for eStatements. You can also avoid monthly service fees by maintaining an account balance of $250 at all times. Monthly service fees can also be avoided if your account meets one of the following conditions:
- You have an open loan with Qualstar Credit Union; or
- Your account was inactive in the prior month; or
- You are 60 years of age or older.
If your account does not meet the above criteria, a monthly service fee is charged.
Where are the Qualstar Credit Union branches located?
Qualstar Credit Union has six branch locations in the Puget Sound area – Everett, Seattle (SODO District), Redmond, Renton, Kent and Tacoma. Branch Information is provided in the new member packet provided to you when your Vacation Fund Account is opened.
How will I be notified of my Vacation Account balances?
Qualstar Credit Union will send a monthly statement showing the activity in your account. You can also use Qualstar’s Home Banking or Mobile Banking services to check your account balances at any time.
What other benefits will I get as a member of Qualstar Credit Union?
Once you return your completed membership card to Qualstar Credit Union, you will have 24-hour access to your Vacation Fund Account, as well as access to loans, insurance, and other account offerings from Qualstar, such as:
- Auto Loans – new or used, purchase or refinance
- Investment Accounts – IRAs, college costs, retirement planning, 401K rollovers and more
- Home Loans – purchase, refinance, home equity
- Credit Cards – low rates & fees, purchase protection, fraud protection
- Insurance – life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment, auto & homeowner’s
What is the history of Qualstar Credit Union?
What is the difference between a credit union and a bank?
What if I have other questions?
See All the Plan Rules and Forms Related to Events in Your Life