Carpenters-Employers Vacation Plan
The Carpenters-Employers Vacation Plan is a savings-type account for carpenters working for participating employers. Current bargaining agreements require employers to deduct $1.00 from your hourly wage for each compensable hour. This money is sent by your employer to Carpenters Trusts. Once you are enrolled, the Vacation Plan will electronically transfer your contributions to Qualstar Credit Union so they are available to you any time.
Summary Plan Description
The Summary Plan Description is the “owner’s manual” for the Vacation Plan. Click the links for detailed information about the following topics.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How often am I able to withdraw my vacation funds?
- How do I withdraw my vacation funds?
- Are there any fees associated with the Qualstar account?
- Where are the Qualstar Credit Union branches located?
- How will I be notified of my Vacation Account balances?
- What other benefits will I get as a member of Qualstar Credit Union?
- What is the history of Qualstar Credit Union?
Qualstar Credit Union
24/7 Call Center
A real person will answer your call and help you with your question or issue.