Moving into or out of the area or the state itself can have an effect on your medical benefits. Please consult the Trust Customer Service Office for details.

In any case you need to complete a Change of Address form and submit it to the Plan Office.

Plan Checklist

  • It is your responsibility to notify Carpenters Trusts when you move. If you fail to do so, you may not receive important communications regarding your benefits.

Also Consider...

If you have any questions on this topic, contact the Fund Office.