Summary Plan Description
You are eligible for Retiree Coverage if you:
- Receive a monthly benefit from the Carpenters Retirement Plan of Western Washington, the Washington, Idaho, Montana, Carpenters-Employers Retirement Plan or the Cement Masons and Plasterers Retirement Plan; and
- Worked at least 7,500 hours (for which employer contributions were received by the Carpenters Health and Security Plan of Western Washington) during the 120 months immediately preceding your retirement effective date. This is the only requirement for participants who worked under a collective bargaining agreement that did not require contributions to the Carpenters Retirement Plan of Western Washington, the Washington, Idaho, Montana Carpenters-Employers Retirement Plan or the Cement Masons and Plasterers Retirement Plan.
Claims cannot be processed for you and/or your dependents unless you apply for coverage, your application is accepted and the appropriate monthly contributions are paid.
Related Health & Security Content
- 2017 Summary of Material Modifications (1/31/2017)
- 2017 Summary of Material Modifications (1/1/2017)
- 2016 Summary of Material Modifications
- 2014 Summary of Material Modifications
2017 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
Delta Dental of Washington
VSP Vision Care
Quit For Life
See All the Plan Rules and Forms Related to Events in Your Life