Summary Plan Description
Termination of Coverage
Your and/or your dependents' coverage terminates on the earliest of the following dates unless you or your dependents qualify for, and properly apply for, one of the continuation coverage options described below.
- At the end of the month in which you no longer satisfy the eligibility requirements of the plan.
- At the end of the month in which your dependent(s) no longer satisfy the eligibility requirements of the plan.
- At the end of the month for which the last contribution was made for continuation coverage.
- At the end of the month prior to the month your eligibility is suspended.
- In the event of your death, eligibility for dependents continues based on your dollar bank eligibility at the time of death. COBRA Coverage may also be available when dollar bank eligibility ends.
- The date the plan is terminated by the Board of Trustees.
Coverage for you and/or your dependents terminates on the earliest of the dates described above. However, coverage can be continued beyond the applicable termination date if you and/or your dependents qualify for, and properly apply for, one of the continuation coverage options described below.
Related Health & Security Content
- 2017 Summary of Material Modifications (1/31/2017)
- 2017 Summary of Material Modifications (1/1/2017)
- 2016 Summary of Material Modifications
- 2014 Summary of Material Modifications
2017 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
Delta Dental of Washington
VSP Vision Care
Quit For Life
See All the Plan Rules and Forms Related to Events in Your Life