Summary Plan Description
90% Network and 80% Non-Network
Benefits are provided for telephone or online consultations with a covered provider for treatment of certain medical conditions requiring immediate but non-emergent care such as cold or flu symptoms, allergies, urinary tract infections, bronchitis, ear infections, and certain skin conditions. These services are subject to the annual deductible, the office visit copayment and coinsurance. To be covered, the medical consultation must be:
- Online or by telephone.
- A live discussion or video exchange with ongoing participation by the patient and the provider throughout the visit.
- Diagnostic and treatment focused.
Routine calls with your physician's office are not covered.
Related Health & Security Content
- 2017 Summary of Material Modifications (1/31/2017)
- 2017 Summary of Material Modifications (1/1/2017)
- 2016 Summary of Material Modifications
- 2014 Summary of Material Modifications
2017 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
Delta Dental of Washington
VSP Vision Care
Quit For Life
See All the Plan Rules and Forms Related to Events in Your Life