Summary Plan Description
Termination of Retiree Coverage
Your and/or your dependents' coverage terminates on the earliest of the following dates unless you or your dependents qualify for, and properly apply for, one of the continuation coverage options described under Participant Eligibility and Enrollment.
- At the end of the month in which you no longer satisfy the eligibility requirements of the plan.
- At the end of the month in which your dependent(s) no longer satisfy the eligibility requirements of the plan.
- At the end of the month for which the last monthly contribution was made for Retiree Coverage.
- The date Retiree Coverage or the plan is terminated by the Board of Trustees.
Related Health & Security Content
- 2017 Summary of Material Modifications (1/31/2017)
- 2017 Summary of Material Modifications (1/1/2017)
- 2016 Summary of Material Modifications
- 2014 Summary of Material Modifications
2017 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
Delta Dental of Washington
VSP Vision Care
Quit For Life
See All the Plan Rules and Forms Related to Events in Your Life