Summary Plan Description
Express Scripts By Mail
Express Scripts By Mail offers convenience and cost savings on prescription drugs taken on a regular, long-term basis, such as medication to reduce blood pressure or treat respiratory conditions, asthma, diabetes, or high cholesterol:
- When you buy a covered prescription through the home delivery service, you pay a copayment for each prescription or refill:
- $14 copayment for each generic prescription.
- $30 copayment for each brand-name prescription listed on the drug program formulary.
- $60 copayment for each brand-name prescription not listed on the drug program formulary.
- This program covers up to a 90-day maximum supply for each prescription drug or refill for a single copayment. You can submit authorized refills as early as 30 days before your current prescription runs out.
- Prescriptions will be processed promptly, usually within 48 hours of receipt. After processing, please allow 3 to 5 days for normal mail delivery.
Certain drugs are temperature or motion sensitive and cannot be ordered through the home delivery service.
Related Health & Security Content
- 2017 Summary of Material Modifications (1/31/2017)
- 2017 Summary of Material Modifications (1/1/2017)
- 2016 Summary of Material Modifications
- 2014 Summary of Material Modifications
2017 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
Delta Dental of Washington
VSP Vision Care
Quit For Life
See All the Plan Rules and Forms Related to Events in Your Life